Thursday, February 21, 2008

Day fiftytwo

I am beginning to lose weight again. My weight was down to 234.6 this morning, after spiking back up to 237.

This is very cool. Especially because I am making no effort to control quantity, particularly in foods which I can have unlimited amounts of. These include beans, fruit and green vegetables. I am pigging out on this stuff. I am trying to limit the amounts of nuts, nut butter, and fatty stuff like avocado that I eat.

Apparently this is paying off.

I am still not having any pain from the vasectomy procedure of 2 days ago, although there is some bruising down there.

Psoriasis wise, I am having lots and lots of scaling. My skin is in very bad shape. I am going to yoga tonight which should scale me off and help with that.

I have no real arthritis anymore. I probably should simply stop blogging about this. I just don't have it at all, or very, very little.

Irritable bowel syndrome is also a thing of the past. I will advise you if this spikes up again. For now, assume my BMs are very nice. Nuff said?

Also, enlarged prostrate is completely resolved. Same thing. I will let you know if that changes. Otherwise, assume my prostrate feels like it did when I was in my twenties.

My BP is around 130/78, give or take a few points. Not a problem in other words.

Soooooo, I am running out of health problems. That's a good thing. The skin remains my only remaining target. That may take a while, the way things are going. But I am very persistent.

I will continue to blog on that issue, as well as diet and weight loss. The plan for now is to continue the diet until early May. At that point, I will consider my options for the next fast.

More later.

No comments: