Friday, February 1, 2008

Day thirtytwo continued

I have eaten well today.

For breakfast I had oatmeal with dried cherries. Yeah, I know. Dried fruit. Not allowed on ETL. But Dr. F. has dried fruit in the strict section of the recipes sections of the ETL book. So which is it? I asked but he did not respond to me. I think Dr. F. is mad at me. He has not responded to any message I have posted on his discussion board in the past 4 weeks.

My bottom line in a conversation with Ray yesterday is that I am going to regard dried fruit as a condiment. In other words, the reason not to eat dried fruit is that it is calorically dense. So don't eat tons of it. Just for flavoring, in other words.

So I added a handful of dried cherries to my oatmeal. So sue me.

Later, Ruth and I shared a blended salad smoothie consisting of banana, kiwi, cherries, spinach, ground flaxseed and soymilk.

For lunch I had leftover soy chicken and brown rice pasta from earlier this week.

For dinner I am planning on going to Ray's house. I will be meeting Ruth there. I am bringing the adzuki bean soup that has been going for several days. This soup has been modified by adding asparagus and sweet potato. I am hoping to get rid of as much of it as possible, and start over. I need to get another soup going. I am getting bored with this one.

I weighed 240.4 again this morning and still have a waist of 46. I am plateauing again, in other words. Let it happen. When the weight wants to come off it will. I am in no hurry.

More later.

No comments: