Saturday, February 9, 2008

Day forty

This is the second day of my five day fast. My weight this morning was 237.9. That's a weight loss of 21 pounds.

That's not a low weight yet. I was 246.4 on 1/22, on the last day of my four day fast. However, I will probably hit a new low weight tomorrow, given the progress I am making.

I slept fairly late this morning. Then I attended the yoga class at noon. I am now drinking mineral water with lemon juice. Nothing other than water or zero calorie clear liquids have passed my lips since 12:20 a.m. yesterday morning.

I actually feel pretty good. Last night I was having issues with my skin and joints. Since yoga, though, that has really calmed down. I am inclined to lay down for a while, take a nap, and then generally take it easy.

More later.

No comments: