Saturday, January 5, 2008

Day five begins

Yesterday, needless to say, nothing other than purified water passed my lips. I also went to the health club and did a thirty minute very light cardio session and sat in the sauna for 15 minutes. Later, I came home and Ruth slathered me with a moisturizing lotion over my entire body.

When I went to bed I was pretty swollen, inflamed and itchy. I had some itching during the night as well. However, as I wake up this morning, I am much less inflamed and swollen. I think this is beginning to work.

I am a bit light headed from the fast, but the discomfort of that is no where near as bad as the itching, pain in my hands, and other joint pain. Extreme discomfort can be a very powerful motivator.

I can now make a fist with my right hand with slight discomfort. The lesions are much less red and angry. Not gone, but less severe.

More later.

No comments: