Wednesday, January 9, 2008

Day nine begins

I am presently at work sneaking in a quick post. I did not get to weigh this morning. A bit rushed, as I am doing a 2 day meeting, ending today.

I had a killer dinner last night. We went to Nana's in Durham. After I explained my situation they went to work. I had a beautiful salad with grilled onions (no added oil) radishes, tomato, various greens, and very little oil. For dinner I had steamed bokchoy, roasted new potatoes and carrots (no added oil), steamed red cabbage and beets, and spinach. There was some sodium in this meal, but very little oil. It was very close to ETL compliant. For dessert, fresh fruit consisting of granny smith apple, bartlett pear, black berries, and raspberries. Aqua Panna still water to drink with lemon juice.

It was absolutely fabulous. I was not full, but quite satisfied. The flavors, textures, and colors of the food was amazing.

When I got home Ruth made a mango smoothie, and I had a bit of that.

I am feeling very low levels of inflammation today. I am slightly itchy and dry in the skin. The rate of scaling is still quite slow. My forehead feels smooth to the touch. I slept very well last night, so I feel quite rested.

All things considered, I think I am doing fine. Right now I am having filtered water with lemon juice and an apple. Earlier this morning I made a smoothie with mango, cherries and soymilk.

I am on the diet and seeing some symptomatic relief. This is a great thing.

More later.

No comments: