Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Day sixteen begins

I am in another planning meeting today, so this will probably be my only post today. Yesterday afternoon, Jon and I worked out. Chest, triceps and forearms. As usual, Jon drives me very hard. I am sore today, but that is a good thing.

If my meeting gets out early, I will try to work out tomorrow as well. More on that later.

Last night I hosted a dinner at Nana's in Durham. As before, this was an excellent place for a person on a vegan diet. I had a beautiful salad, a vegetable plate with grilled bokchoy (amazing!), sauted beets (which I am surprised to find that I like), and spinach. For dessert they made a no-sugar-added sorbet with passionfruit and mango. Berries on the side. They included a cookie, which I did not eat.

More or less ETL compliant.

Weight wise this morning I was 246.8 pre BM. Post BM maybe a pound or two less. I have probably reached a new low weight, but I could not confirm that this morning.

Symptom wise, I continue to have lower activity on psoriasis. The pace of change is slowing, though. I have extremely dry itchy skin. My arthritis remains low. I am able to use both hands well. I have very little pain in my body. My swelling is also very low.

My plan is to continue the diet today and tomorrow and then fast from Friday to Monday of next week. All weekend long in other words. More on that later as well.

No comments: