Saturday, January 5, 2008

Day five continued

I presently weigh 247.4 pounds. That is a loss of over 10 pounds in five days. Not too bad! Not too bad at all!

My waist is presently 48 inches, which is a loss of 4 inches since I started ETL on the 1st of January. Wow!

We attended a Bikram yoga class today. This was a most awesome experience as well. For those who have not attended Bikram, it is performed in a room which is heated to the temperature of a warm Florida summer's day. I sweated an amazing amount. I did take it fairly easy, though. I was having some lightheadedness, and I needed to frequently chill out.

My level of inflammation right now is very, very low. There is slight stiffness in the right hand if I make a fist. Also, the lesions are much less inflamed.

This seems to be working. Of course, it is early. We have five and a half weeks to go, obviously.

More later

No comments: