Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Day twentythree continued reprise

Three posts today. Cool.

Catching up on the food diary, I had lunch with my friend Ray at Whole Foods. I ate white navy beans, black beans, brown rice, steamed zucchini, steamed cabbage, melon and grapes. It was great.

Later on I had a bowl of black bean soup at home. Then I made some acorn squash. I am now having a blended salad consisting of cherries, blueberries, banana, spinach and soymilk.

Delicious.

I am quite full and satisfied. I do not miss meat at all. I do miss some desserts, but the blended salads and things like acorn squash (which is quite sweet) plus fruit makes up for that nicely.

I see now that I can eat like this forever. My health has dramatically improved. I have very little, if any, pain in my body. I have no swelling. The psoriasis is very low.

In terms of physical activity, I worked out today at the office. 30 minutes of light cardio on a Precor EFX 346. I plan to do yoga on Thursday. And possibly Saturday morning as well.

I feel fully recovered from the fast. I still have psoriasis but it is definitely growing less of a problem. I will need to do some more fasting to completely eliminate the issue, but that is possible, as I have already demonstrated.

This is going to work, in other words.

Once that happens, where does this leave me? That is the question I am starting to ask. I now know that the medical, pharmaceutical, and food industries are lying to the public. Going into a grocery store is now a strange experience for me. I see many toxic products being sold. I see many people that I know are going to die a long, agonizing death as a result of purchasing and consuming those products. I was almost one of them.

How to get the word out? That is the issue.

This blog is certainly one way to do that. Please let anyone you know who could benefit from this information know about the blog. Point them to Dr. Fuhrman's website. Also to the book The China Study by T. Collin Campbell. You may be saving their life, as Ray probably did with me.

More later.

No comments: