Thursday, January 24, 2008

Day twentyfour begins

My weight this morning, post BM, was 242.6, up three pounds from my last weight, but still 16.3 pounds less than my low weight.

Not sure why I am gaining weight back, post fast, but perhaps that is to be expected. Dr. F. says you become slightly dehydrated while fasting. I am probably gaining that water weight back.

I am still happy with a 16 pound weight loss in 24 days.

I plan on calling Dr. F.'s office today to make a phone consultation. I am not really getting any response from him on the website. I have uploaded my test results to an ftp site, and have been pestering him to read them. But he is not responding to me.

Perhaps if I make a phone consultation, I will push this forward. I really would like to know his opinion on the testing Dr. Sharp conducted in December.

This morning I have had another blended salad consisting of cherries, blueberries, banana, spinach and soymilk.

More later.

No comments: