Friday, January 25, 2008

Day twentyfive continued

My weight is still 242.6. My waist is still 47.

At least I am not gaining.

I am presently consuming a large salad, left overs from last night. See that post for details on that meal. I am also having an apple with almond butter.

I am making a dish for the dinner at Ray and Debby's house tonight. This is an adzuki bean with mushrooms and various other vegetables. It is looking good so far. My oven does not work, bummer. I was going to roast some vegetables as well, but may not be able to pull that off.

Symptom wise, my skin is very soft and pliable. I have very little pain in my body. My energy level is great. I am a bit tired from Bikram yesterday, and I am definitely not working out today. Aside from that, not too bad.

My plan for this weekend is to continue to diet in the strictest manner possible. Nothing from an animal will pass my lips. Everything I eat will be a whole food, plant based product. As much fresh fruits and vegetables as possible. I will attend Bikram tomorrow, getting Jeanae to go with me if possible.

More later.

No comments: