Monday, January 7, 2008

Day seven begins

I had an incredibly rough night last night. When trying to go to bed with Ruth, I was literally quivering with discomfort. Pain, itching, inflammation. Not sure what else to call it. Sleep was literally impossible until about 1 in the morning.

Since I had made it three days without food, I broke my fast after midnight. I had a bit of apple and a bowl of granola with soy milk and a handful of raw almonds. Yeah, I know. Granola is not ETL compliant. The fact that I was famished and also very uncomfortable in my skin (literally!) created a moment of weakness. It was not very sweet or oily, though. I am back on the diet this morning. So far, I have had a pear. I feel quite queasy and weak, though.

I currently weigh 245.4 pounds. My waist is back up to 50 inches. Go figure. I will probably announce myself to be UTW (under the weather) at work today. I really do not feel like dealing with going in today.

Lesion-wise, the lesion under my left arm is driving me nuts. Very tender and painful. Also, I have a lot of discomfort in the crotch area. No surprise there. Aside from that, the lesions seem to be settling down a bit. I notice that the scale production is slowing down. My face in particular looks a lot better today.

I will continue on the ETL diet today and report more later.

No comments: