Monday, January 28, 2008

Day twentyeight continued

Today Ruth and I had lunch at Blue Corn Cafe. I have talked about this place in this blog. As usual, this place did not disappoint.

We both had the sweet potato and black bean stew. I have raved about this before. An awesome vegan dish.

This time I had one spinach and one roasted veggie enchilada, both with red sauce. All vegan. All very light. I added some salad greens, omitted the white rice and added two kinds of beans. What they call refried beans are really pintos. They are vegan and have no added fat. The other beans are the black beans. Both are exceptional.

Blue Corn Cafe deserves consideration by anyone who wishes to dine in a casual atmosphere at modest cost while eating very healthy. It can be found here.

More later.

No comments: